Thursday, August 6, 2009

Megan Fox: Hot on GQ


Super Sultry actress Megan Fox graces the October issue of GQ Magazine. The outspoken Megan dished a lot of personal things in the interview and showed off her hot and sexy figure in the photos.










On being compared to Angelina Jolie,

“I don’t even consider her human; she’s like a superhuman goddess”

On Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, and D! isney,

“With any of the Miley Cyrus shit, or any of that Vanessa Hudgens shitâ€"I would never issue an apology for my life and for who I am. It’s like, Oh, I’m sorry I took a naked, private picture that someone is an asshole and sold for money… No. You shouldn’t have to apologize. Someone betrayed Vanessa, but no one’s angry at that person. She had to apologize. I hate Disney for making her do that.”

On Superhero and Fantasy Films,

“If I get stuck doing comic-book films for the rest of my life, I’ll be really happy,” she says. “I love those types of movies. And I don’t mind being sexyâ€"if it’s a character with a backstory and an arc and something progresses.”


No comments:

Post a Comment