Saturday, August 8, 2009

Victoria is the husband encouraged the shooting cool

To make good pictures of underwear ads full of sexy fashion to the Emporio Armani Italy, former Spice Girls singer has received a lot of assistance from him in David Beckham.


Victoria gợi cảm trong trang phục lót Armani. Ảnh: Armani.
Victoria feel inspired clothing line in Armani. Photo: Armani.

David - Victoria modeling for collections lingerie new Emporio Armani store and images inspired by their experience has been in large advertising banners across the world.

"That embarrassment when standing in the state of nudity to sell a studio full of strangers. So if will better support each other, an trấn User and encourage that person. D! avid has always supported very actively in any work I do, "Victoria shared.


Cặp uyên ương cùng trút xiêm y. Ảnh: Armani.
David - Victoria. Photo: Armani.

In an interview with Hello magazine, female 34 years old singer revealed involvement campaign has kept her shape. She adds: "I never exercise before partnered with Armani. But if you must take pictures with just underpants and clothes I have to look perfect as possible. "

"I started running 4-5 miles each day and focus on eating healthy. David also exercise a lot and we create motivation for each other. Everything is fun. Now I set daily. My child to school and f! rom school on my exercise and run several miles. Then, I start! ed worki ng and still enough time before the child received at school. All exercises are really good, "the Vic mind.

Beauties and the UK, said: "When you agree to take pictures in the clothing line will need to invest time, when to wake up each day and remove your clothing, I feel confident that I can get to the this. Is now 35 years old mother of three children, I still look on ".

Byo Sun


No comments:

Post a Comment